Welcome Horror Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Horror Fans

HomeHAPPY HALLOWEENLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night Of The Demon 1988

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombiGirl
Mistress Of Horror
Mistress Of Horror
ZombiGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1921
Horror Movie : The baby,slaughterhouse,criminally insane death nurse, torso

Night Of The Demon 1988  Empty
PostSubject: Night Of The Demon 1988    Night Of The Demon 1988  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Night Of The Demon 1988  Night_Of_The_Demons_1_(1988).front

Don't forget to check it out in the portal now playing .

On  the night of Halloween, 10 teens decide to go to a party at an abandoned funeral parlor. "Hull House", rumored to be built on an evil patch of land & underground stream, is the place. While starting the party, the teens gather around a big mirror to perform a seance...BIG MISTAKE. They awaken some evil force and find themselves trapped and taken over one by one. Now it's a battle for who can survive and cross over the stream before going to hell

Back to top Go down
https://slasherpit.board-directory.net/index.htm
Theenormityofitall
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Theenormityofitall

Male
Number of posts : 1703
Horror Movie : MMM, NOTLD, The Mutilator, Pieces, Silent Night, Deadly Night, Criminally Insane, The Prowler, The Burning, Fulci's "Zombie", City of the Living Dead, House by the Cemetary with lil Bob, Suspiria, Opera, virtually all of Argento's films...too many to list!

PostSubject: Re: Night Of The Demon 1988    Night Of The Demon 1988  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:40 pm

There's a helluva lot of horror flicks ON DEMAND...I've seen some but the others are that SOV crap lol.
Back to top Go down
ZombiGirl
Mistress Of Horror
Mistress Of Horror
ZombiGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1921
Horror Movie : The baby,slaughterhouse,criminally insane death nurse, torso

PostSubject: Re: Night Of The Demon 1988    Night Of The Demon 1988  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:05 am

Yeah a lot of crappy sov movies on demand found some on YouTube that was good though.
Back to top Go down
https://slasherpit.board-directory.net/index.htm
Theenormityofitall
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Theenormityofitall

Male
Horror Movie : MMM, NOTLD, The Mutilator, Pieces, Silent Night, Deadly Night, Criminally Insane, The Prowler, The Burning, Fulci's "Zombie", City of the Living Dead, House by the Cemetary with lil Bob, Suspiria, Opera, virtually all of Argento's films...too many to list!

PostSubject: Re: Night Of The Demon 1988    Night Of The Demon 1988  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 11:56 am

Hey, this place is different what happened lol? Where is everybody??
Back to top Go down
Theenormityofitall
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Theenormityofitall

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night Of The Demon 1988    Night Of The Demon 1988  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 11:58 am

I never much cared for night of the demons, but night of the demon is another matter. That bigfoot creature kicked ass!
Back to top Go down
Zombiegirl
Goddess of the Horror Flick
Goddess of the Horror Flick
Zombiegirl

Female
Number of posts : 5
Horror Movie : Don't answer the phone
My bloody valentine
new years evil
prom night
terror on tour
terror train
bloody birthday
the funhouse
happy birthday to me
the prowler
death valley

PostSubject: Re: Night Of The Demon 1988    Night Of The Demon 1988  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 6:35 am

Damn the links dead I’ll have to fix it . It’s good to be back on the slasher pit. reagan
Back to top Go down
http://aol.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Of The Demon 1988    Night Of The Demon 1988  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Of The Demon 1988
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome Horror Fans :: Horror Of The 80's-
Jump to: